Back Again

Options
I used MFP a while back and did GREAT. I was 275 and dropped to 230 in a matter of months. And I did it the right way! But then life got ahold of me. Stress and family and screwed of relationships iced with a teenage daughter determined to push every boundary known to human kind! I found myself at 250 last Friday and just can't take it anymore! I hate feeling this way. I bought new clothes when I lost the weight and now can't fit in them either! I tend to be an emotional eater, so I started taking an appetite suppressor to stop my munchie attacks after dinner, It seems to be working, I've lost 3 lbs this past week. I'm looking at a few different gyms to join, and I try to walk every day. I just don't have anyone to cheer me on, or talk me out of the bag of chips lol. Looking to make friends on here to help me stay on track. I stay pretty strict Mon- Fri but Sat and Sun I let myself have much more flexibility... I find it cuts my urge to binge.... but that's how I got off track last time.. fingers crossed

Feel free to add me... I'd love the company

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Friend request sent.
    My name is Yvette and you can reach your goals we have to fight for our happiness, because everyone deserves to be and feel happy. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weight loss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.