Back on my journey after 2nd child

angelsandwolves09
angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey y'all! My name is April. I'm 27 and just had my 2nd baby in Dec. I'm 5'9" and currently 180 lbs. All my life I have struggles with my weight. When I was 21, I "dieted" and went from 190 to 165. Then I got pregnant with my first son. After I had him in 2010, I let myself go and reached my highest non pregnant weight of 198. Fluctuated between 180-200 for a little over 4 years. Last year, I decided I wasn't happy with my looks or the fact I couldn't run with my boy without stopping for breaks every few minutes to catch my breath. So I got on MFP and started exercising/counting calories. I got down to my lowest weight since middle school at 145 and I loved it! Then in April, I got pregnant again and got back up to 198 before I had him. I am currently 180 and am determined to be back to at least 160 by my birthday in June.

Everyone feel free to add me, I need all the friends and support I can get : & I would love to be a part of a support system :)

Replies

• Mandi5512
    Mandi5512 Posts: 61 Member
    Hello! I am in almost the exact same situation as you! I had my first gained 100lbs during my pregnancy and after I had him was 212. Never lost any of it. Then I had my second and gained another 5 so I was 217. Then I really got motivated to lose it! I lost 45 lbs all together and am still working on the rest.. ( another 30lbs) I added you as a friend. I could really use the motivation as well ( =
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Welcome! I'm down 37 lbs so far and a busy mom of 4. If I can do it, anyone can! Add me as a friend.