Does anyone else have the pleasure...?

2»

Replies

• Margarette
    Margarette Posts: 69 Member
    Try snacking on something healthy while you cook. An apple, a cheese stick, celery and peanut butter, etc. Doing this will prevent you from trying the food. i make a different dinner many nights for my fiance and this seems to help. Not to mention I have him taste it instead of me. If they give you a hard time about it just say you want to make sure they like it! It is very difficult to cook well and not taste the food. Although if they give you a hard time about it while you are cooking for them... slap them.. hard lol.
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    My whole family is like that! When I was off work these past few weeks, I made the most calorie dense meals for them. For me...I'd make my own food. I dont get tempted anymore. I used to but then Id track those calories too. I think seeing just how much those little nibbles added up really helped keep me on track.

Now that Im back at work, everyone's on their own so by the time I get home, everyone wouldve eaten dinner already and there's never any leftovers so I dont have to worry.

If you dont want to make 2 meals - then cook for them what you'll eat. If they'll eat anything then they'll eat healthy too. Or they'll cook for themselves.
This discussion has been closed.