Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New here!

Hi! I am Lauren I have had this app but rarely have used it. I have a long and proud family tradition of high blood pressure, stroke, obesity, diabetes and heart attacks. I am trying to change my lifestyle and hopefully avoid these things in my future. Any good advice with using this app or tips that make keeping a healthy lifestyle a bit easier? Thanks!

Replies

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Log consistently and accurately, find a way to move around doing something you enjoy, and read the forums for knowledge. Don't just search for the answer you're looking for, do your research using credible sources. Things might go slow, but that's okay. You'll get discouraged, but that's okay. The important thing is consistency. I've had issues with that myself, and the success you see around here is from people who have busted their tail and stayed consistent even through troubles.
    I wish you the most luck!