I feel empowered and invincible!!!

Options
I'm controlling everything that goes into body like a scientist! Each day that passes my willpower increases and I can easily deal with the temptations and hunger to the point where it feel like I could survive, nay thrive, off zero carb protein shakes, PGX and vitamin supplements. I'm mad with the newfound power and mastery I feel over my body! My clothing fits differently, I walk taller and with more confidence. As I go through my day watching the people around me stuff their faces with horrible food I feel contempt for them.

Can starvation cause a person to lose his mind :(

Replies

• prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Seems so.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Your profile pic is awesome.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Did you tape dinner rolls to you nipples?
  • ttcbelieve
    ttcbelieve Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    yes:-)
  • James_Holiday
    Options
    Dont be jelly of my six pack :)
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I <3 you a lot right now....and that 6 pack..sexy
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Haha loving the six pack!

I'm not so precise with my food but hey, lifting makes me feel like a superhero! :)
  • Photograhicsoul
    Photograhicsoul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lol...I know the feeling to some extend, I've taken control over my dance training and it's been amazing to defy what I've been told is my nature (can't get into splits for years because of body structure, most inflexible, too old for ballet etc. etc.) - it's great seeing how hard work changes all of that faster than I have hoped for. It changed my outlook on life completely. Now if I can just master my diet as well...
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Why would you feel contempt for them eating "horrible" food? You can lose weight or maintain weight eating "horrible" food. Thajt's how I've lost 25lbs without losing my mind.

Your view of food and dieting mindset to me is absolutely sad, as in depressing. To be hungry or have intense cravings while dieting is NOT a benefit, nor should it be the norm. I'm guessing you're soon going to be experiencing emotional/mental issues with your approach.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Careful there. Pride goeth before a fall.
  • James_Holiday
    Options
    Careful there. Pride goeth before a fall.

I know, I know.

I'm probably going to blow it all tonight with a dozen martinis and I'll have to change my abs pic to a loaf of bread :(

• James_Holiday
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    Why would you feel contempt for them eating "horrible" food? You can lose weight or maintain weight eating "horrible" food. Thajt's how I've lost 25lbs without losing my mind.

Your view of food and dieting mindset to me is absolutely sad, as in depressing. To be hungry or have intense cravings while dieting is NOT a benefit, nor should it be the norm. I'm guessing you're soon going to be experiencing emotional/mental issues with your approach.

I was mostly kidding about that part :)