Mindless eaters...a NSV!

Options
mamax5
mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
So I had this idea to experiment with freezing yogurt. I have a friend that makes frozen yogurt bites so I thought maybe I could put the whole cup in there. Awesome! I got to just mindlessly sit and eat something and it was only 60 calories and 3 grams of sugar. So if you are one of those people like me who is missing the mindless eating in front of the tv just put a cup if yogurt in the freezer for a couple of hours and voila an hour of mindless eating that will not blow your day!! I now have a plan for 3pm munchies!!!

Replies

• dancerbyday
    Options
    That's funny, I just started doing that! My sister and I make fruit smoothies with greek yogurt and then make them into popsicles. They are very few calories, filling, and a yummy sweet snack! High five for inventiveness!
  • FASTFUELXXX
    FASTFUELXXX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I JUX STARTED DOIN DAT YESTERDAY :-)
  • MelissaDoc
    MelissaDoc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My mindless eating snack is string cheese. I just keep peeling it until each string is as small as possible. I just have to make sure that I only take one to the couch at a time ;)

The frozen yogurt sounds like a really good idea, I'll have to try that tonight.