frozen grapes

Has anyone tried frozen grapes? what's the texture like? just wondering if it would help my sweet tooth

Replies

• CatJill86
    CatJill86 Posts: 35 Member
    LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Theyre a lot like a popsicle :)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    If you crave chocolate but are totally content with a fruit, then yes.

If you crave chocolate and want to stab someones face for trying to feed you fruit instead, then probably not.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    Awesome.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited January 2015
    I use frozen grapes in my wine instead of ice cubes... prevents the wine from getting watered down >:)

I do love frozen grapes and strawberries as snacks.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Frozen fruit is amazing. I've been purchasing frozen blueberries recently, and they're perfect for those evenings when I'm craving something cold.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I like em
  • ninayoungdog617
    ninayoungdog617 Posts: 55 Member
    knburch20 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried frozen grapes? what's the texture like? just wondering if it would help my sweet tooth

Frozen grapes are fantastic. I work with kindergarteners teaching healthy eating. Several have never tried a fresh fruit or veggie. I start them out on frozen grapes! They love them. Tastes like grape popsivles!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    I LOVE frozen grapes. Make sure they are seedless grapes.
  • OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Green grapes are the best frozen!! I keep several pounds of them in my freezer at all times.
  • nmluna
    nmluna Posts: 34 Member
    I love them - they don't freeze solid - they are more like a popsicle. I love keeping green grapes and blueberries in the freezer to snack on.
  • knburch20
    knburch20 Posts: 15 Member
    When are grapes in season?
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    knburch20 wrote: »
    When are grapes in season?

Grapes ripen at the end of summer in both the northern and southern hemispheres. There are MFP users from throughout the globe so in-season grapes in your location may not be in-season grapes in another user's location. In addition, most countries import grapes from the opposite hemisphere when grapes are not in season in their hemisphere.
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    I don't like the texture, but plenty of people like them.
  • ClaireTonito
    ClaireTonito Posts: 31 Member
    I didn't realise you could freeze grapes! The amount of half packets thrown out over the years eeek. This is great news no more wastage :smiley:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Troutsy wrote: »
    I use frozen grapes in my wine instead of ice cubes... prevents the wine from getting watered down >:)

I have to try this!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Troutsy wrote: »

I have to try this!

You won't be disappointed haha