Science Confirms The Bigger The Belly, The Better The Lover

Options

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »
    Chubby men everywhere are doing a happy dance right about now...

Chubby.

The only reason they last so long is they're too heavy to get up.
  • freesia83
    freesia83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My hubby got a belly, but he ain't got no stamina lol
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »
    Chubby men everywhere are doing a happy dance right about now...

No , No I am not. My head hangs in shameful remise for the human condition.
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Not buying it. Any of it. Nope. My anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise. And if the Wizard of Oz speaks truth, I could be sporting ten if I could get ripped down to 39 pounds.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Who are these guys getting sex 100+ times a year?

My husband very easily gets almost 4x that much per year. He's very heavy but not quite sure about this lasting longer business... unless he's whiskey dic ked. Yep.

• w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    And chubby women cuddle better :)
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I'm telling you guys (men and women).... Stamina with a belly (not too big mind you)
    6+ hours with about 10 or so 15 min breathers. I don't need studies to tell me this o:)
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I'm dead serious :#
  • WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Did no one consider that they might have surveyed a bunch of duds?!
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    So i wasted my time getting fit?! Great :p
  • sab0834
    sab0834 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    My husband wants to lose 20 pounds. I will now sabotage his efforts. B)

This made me laugh.

As far as 100x per year that would not be ok in our house and shouldn't be in others.

But seriously ladies is an average of 7.3 minutes good? I am really starting to think scientists should come into our bedroom and study us because some of the stuff science tells me just doesn't add up.

• HunterKiller
    Options
    sab0834 wrote: »

This made me laugh.

As far as 100x per year that would not be ok in our house and shouldn't be in others.

But seriously ladies is an average of 7.3 minutes good? I am really starting to think scientists should come into our bedroom and study us because some of the stuff science tells me just doesn't add up.

As long as 7 minutes?! Damn! lol

• lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Wait...7 minutes is good??? I've wasted too much time then...
  • sab0834
    Options

This made me laugh.

Starting to think that maybe we have a business in our future. Maybe I am just blessed. No wonder the # of ladies who actually orgasm is so low. Get your stuff together men. If you eat lunch longer than you can please your partner, you might not be as good as you think...
  • HunterKiller
    Options

This made me laugh.

Starting to think that maybe we have a business in our future. Maybe I am just blessed. No wonder the # of ladies who actually orgasm is so low. Get your stuff together men. If you eat lunch longer than you can please your partner, you might not be as good as you think...

learn to be better at eating something else other than lunch in other words :)
  • sab0834
    Options
    Im seriously in the wrong business. I want to conduct these studies. Not participate but conduct. Stop people and redirect.
  • HunterKiller
    Options
    Im seriously in the wrong business. I want to conduct these studies. Not participate but conduct. Stop people and redirect.

Open a series of schools to help train people?
  • sab0834
    Options
    There was actually a woman who did this. Held classes to teach women about everything under the sun when it came to intimacy. I cant think of her name at the moment but I would love that job. So wanted to attend one of her classes. Now I am on a mission to remember her name....
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am joining the group hitting the ewww button....
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    DISAGREE button pushed. Repeatedly.

This. So much this.