Be my friend!? :)

Options
Hey all!!
Those pesky Holidays has cut my active friends list down quite a bit :( I've lost 20lbs (thanks to those friend's support) but have more to go. I would love some more friends for support and to support back, because lets face it, such a huge lifestyle change isn't easy! I'd love to join you on your journey, so add me if you'll have me :D

Replies

• joeyrox94
    joeyrox94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for a motivation buddy! My phone won't let me click on people's name though so I can't add you I can only accept adds
  • annaroth24
    annaroth24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Looking for motivational people too! Add me :)
  • mkardy916
    Options
    How did you lose your first 20?! I just joined and it seems impossible. I'm nervous I won't even get through tomorrow! I'm praying I eat well and actually go to the gym. I joined it long ago but never went. Wish me luck!
  • sowich25
    sowich25 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    me 2
  • LilacWhite
    LilacWhite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm looking to lose 20 pounds so we can both motivate each other. (:
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I sort of had the same thing happen to me with my friends list. I always say that it became a "graveyard of abandoned accounts and dreams" lol. Been trying to definitely rebuild a good support system on here again. Lost the weight once, got injured, depressed, etc. and now I've been fighting harder than I ever have. So im all for having more friends along for the ride. Feel free to add me, goes for any and all!
  • Raine0421
    Options
    Hi all! Please add me too. I am just getting rebooted (lost 85 and gained back 60 over the last ten years) and would love to have and give tons of support.
  • finalweightmission
    Options
    Feel free to add me (I can't add people on my phone) I am just getting started and would love to have some people on here for support !! :)
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • BrendaMartinez1
    Options
    Not sure how
  • baby_girl_ellie
    baby_girl_ellie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to meet new friends :-) I love when my news feed is buzzing with accomplishments and moaning and needing support, too. It makes so much happier to lose weight with great friends :-) Feel free to add me everyone and let's kick those lbs to the kerb! x
  • raematex
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me.
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, it'd be great to have some new friends. :)
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi add me too
  • aphelps2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • MrsSchnelting18
    MrsSchnelting18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!