Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Feeling Stuck

I'm a 24 y/o young woman. Plus size. 5'3 and -sigh- babyfaced. I have to carry my state ID everywhere because people think I go to one of the private boarding schools in the area-_-. But I'm in a bit of a mental dilemma.

I know I can pull off brands like Aerie, Aero, AE, PINK, etc. BUT I've been thinking if there's an age limit to those stores. Like should I stop going to those stores (and Hot Topic) and start going to places like Charlotte Russe, Soma, Cotton On etc.

Mind you, it's not like I shop at the mall everyday. It's like a treat when we're in that city. Normally I'll go to Walmart or Amazon.

Replies

• lisac195
    lisac195 Posts: 54 Member
    I say wear what makes you feel good about yourself, not what everyone else is wearing necessarily. Remember that the only opinion that matters is your own. I try not to be tied down by what society thinks I should look or act like.
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    I'm swimming for cardio!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    patty1138 wrote: »
    I'm swimming for cardio!
    What's that have to do with anything ?