What to get as a thank you gift?

orangesmartie
orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
A friend of mine has been really brilliant at supporting me recently, with keeping me away from naughty treats and kicking my butt to the gym when motivation is low and listening to my personal problems.

I'd really like to get her a small gift/token to say thank you and show her I appreciate her and her support. Normally i'd get flowers or chocolates, but i know she got a big bunch of beautiful flowers on Wednesday and she's also counting cals/has food issues, so chocolates are out.

So any suggestions please?

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Spa or mani/pedi
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    I love to hear this sort of thing. Sometimes, people overwhelm us with their goodness and you just have to say "thanks"! The mani/pedi idea is a really good one. How about a gift certificate to a health food grocery? I know I'd love to get that : )
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Massage gift card.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    njkyxtx9hge5.jpg

She'll love it!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Thanks for the suggestions :) I like the massage/spa/mani/pedi gift card idea, as a treat to spoil herself...and i think i will hold that in reserve for a well done for her when she gets her eating/exercise back on track (starting monday she tells me, and has asked me to help her).

Love the little planter idea.....a nice thing for her desk (we work together).

Thank you :)