Just Finished Insanity...results

Options
2»

Replies

• Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Congrats. I am just starting the recovery week. LOVE seeing photos of those who have finished. Great results!!!!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Thanks.. I can't wait to get into round 2..just not sure when i am going to do that..
  • carriespence1
    carriespence1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I hope you're really proud of yourself! I did day 1 month 2 today and it was no joke. Apparently month 2 is gonna kill me. Don't you just love coming to that realization that you can do ANYTHING? It makes ya feel unstoppable.
  • chamorita79
    chamorita79 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I have been scared away from insanity. I have heard it is just as it sounds :) so I have been telling myself the more in shape i get the more i will be willing to do it but seeing your post inspires me to give it a shot. Good job and thanks for posting!!
  • Guamybear
    Options
    Great Job!! I have been scared away from insanity. I have heard it is just as it sounds :) so I have been telling myself the more in shape i get the more i will be willing to do it but seeing your post inspires me to give it a shot. Good job and thanks for posting!!

Hafa Chamorita.. you can do it.. you just have to believe you can.. it is all about pacing yourself..

It was hard as hell but so worth it....
  • Guamybear
    Options
    I hope you're really proud of yourself! I did day 1 month 2 today and it was no joke. Apparently month 2 is gonna kill me. Don't you just love coming to that realization that you can do ANYTHING? It makes ya feel unstoppable.

Month 2 is where the magic happens.. I was skeptical but damn it happens... enjoy your rest days..you are gonna need them.
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    keep goin!!
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I needed this! I'm currently just starting Month 2 week 3. Last week I did so terrible and missed workouts. I know this is the time when it counts the most so I just have to keep pushing because I've only got two weeks left!

Great results!! Thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!