70 lbs to lose - looking for buddies!

Options
I all! I just came back from a surgery and am getting back started with my journey. I recently linked my fitbit to my account and will be back in full swing!

I'm looking for added support for those who have about the same to lose! Feel free to add me, message me, whatever! I love the support on this site!

Replies

• mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • DanielleMesa
    DanielleMesa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My new Fitbit arrives today and I can't wait. I have about the same to lose. I will friend you. :)
  • bigmission2015
    bigmission2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Need to loss 70lbs. New mom. Need support and friends.. Please add me..
    Good luck.
  • crystalynn_2020
    crystalynn_2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would more than gladly allow you to add me! I've always been really shy about reaching out to other people on here, but I definitely think it could help my motivation. I've already lost 25 pounds, and want to lose about 50 more pounds. Feel free to add me any time!
  • af0506
    af0506 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have 20 lbs to lose and I've lost 3 lbs so far. I wish the best for you guys.
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi there :smiley: I've lost 112lbs so far and have about 58lbs left.
    If you or anyone else would like to add me that'd be great~
    Good luck on your journey!
  • aphelps2015
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends too so feel free to add me! :) I just started and want to lose 65 lbs by the end of the year with the first 40 being by June!
  • LisaC101
    LisaC101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm wanting to lose 75 lbs. Feel Free to add me! I'm pretty much on here everyday and so determined to be a success this time around!! Good Luck on your journey :)
  • Shellys_Start
    Shellys_Start Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started 2 weeks ago, got the Flex yesterday and need to lose over 100 pounds. I'm sending you a friend request. I'm looking to add people, I figure the more the better, we can all motivate each other!
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi I started almost two weeks ago and my ultimate goal is around 70 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hiya, just getting back on plan. Would love to lose 70lb. Anyone feel free to add me. The more the merrier ;)
  • tigerloss
    tigerloss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Need to lose 50 pounds. And I badly need motivation. Anyone please help me. Definitely any group would help me. :\
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose a total of 70. My ticker is set to 40 at the moment.
  • Lesliebecker2015
    Options
    I all! I just came back from a surgery and am getting back started with my journey. I recently linked my fitbit to my account and will be back in full swing!

I'm looking for added support for those who have about the same to lose! Feel free to add me, message me, whatever! I love the support on this site!

I have 150 lbs to loose. I could use the friends my fellow lifestyle change buddies
  • wildflower856
    wildflower856 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • lacycheri
    Options
    I have about the same or more to loose add me I need motivation help
  • jacksor54
    Options
    I'm new my Fitness Pal and I have 50 pounds to lose so u can add me
  • lauraneumiller
    lauraneumiller Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have Fitbit as well! Let's challenge!
  • ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Options

I added you as a friend. I've been using mfp for just over 2 weeks now. I'm already down 5 pounds. I'm always looking for new friends to support and motivate. If anyone wants to add me please do :)
  • b_bloedorn
    b_bloedorn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose 70lbs, I am trying add some people via this group but I don't know how... Can someone explain?