MyFitnessPal @ Work

Options
Finding it harder to keep track of food intake @ the office... especially when they buy the food and I have to go hunt down details from the restaurants...

Replies

• JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite. I bring my lunch and snacks to work and that's all I have to eat during the day. The weekends are when I find it hard. Everything in my house is available for me to eat :)
  • ab3381
    ab3381 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is a pain. I often put things in separately as best I can and it's not fun. Good luck!
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's good motivation for bringing in your own lunches! It will also help you save a few extra pennies.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I'm the opposite. I bring my lunch and snacks to work and that's all I have to eat during the day. The weekends are when I find it hard. Everything in my house is available for me to eat :)
    Same here. I find it much easier to keep track at the office.

• Jumanji9700
    Jumanji9700 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Yeah; that's an issue I'm SLOWLY getting over.......... it's a lot easier when you're not paying Manhattan prices (*get my groceries online, but lunch @ office is normally $$$ if eating out)
  • Jumanji9700
    Options
    That's good motivation for bringing in your own lunches! It will also help you save a few extra pennies.

Yarp; my amazing girlfriend has been nice enough to make me lunch most days; if not for her, doubt I'd be motivated enough in the mornings. I LLOOVVEE cooking, but am NOT a morning person......... and when getting home until almost 11pm I just want to crash.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I make my lunch on Sundays for the first three days of the week. Then Wednesday night I make my lunch (or pack leftovers) for Thursday and Friday. That way there's no excuse - it's right there in the refrigerator all packed up and ready to go in the morning!
  • JoyeII
    JoyeII Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This time of year, I make a huge pot of soup on Sunday for dinner and then bring soup for lunch all week. This week's soup was tomato spinach tortellini.
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    JoyeII wrote: »
    This time of year, I make a huge pot of soup on Sunday for dinner and then bring soup for lunch all week. This week's soup was tomato spinach tortellini.

me too! and that sounds yummy!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options

Save pennies, calories, and pounds!

• Jumanji9700
    Options
    ewhsweets wrote: »
    JoyeII wrote: »

me too! and that sounds yummy!

*mouth waters*
    Ok.... tinking about yummy food is not helping ;-) :-P
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Yep, that's me, too!

• krdews
    krdews Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too! A hearty, healthy soup on Sunday get's me through week. I'm one of the people who can eat the same thing everyday. Soup can be very filling.