Hello all, looking for motivation and support for weight loss, my name is Donna.

Options
I work alot and all hours of the day and night. I find it hard to eat right. Sometimes I will go all day without eating or drinking(I work in a bakery and no food in the prep rooms) It is hard to eat breakfast when somedays I start at 2 am. My body starves and I stay heavy. I am 42 and 170 but am 5'1". I've never been a skinny girl, always size 12 and above. My goal is size 10! I love going to the gym, sometimes I go with a friend or my mom or husband, but most times I go alone. I'd love to hear inspirational stories. I would like to hear others challenges and how they overcame them.

Replies

• ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome Donna! I don't have an inspirational story but I can tell you its possible to meet your goals. I dropped 65 lbs over a year by working out more and logging my meals, used MFP daily and their suggested calorie intake. Unfortunately, I stopped logging and let my eating get out of control, gained 35 pounds back. I'm back to do it again, one day at a time. I don't eat perfectly, and I don't work out as much as I'd like, but I know that if I just keep showing up and putting in the effort that I'll make progress.
    Good luck on your journey and add me if you'd like