Finally broke 200!

Options
2»

Replies

• kjrosa
    kjrosa Posts: 34
    Options
    *awesome* !!! i broke mine a couple of weeks back then gained 10 lbs back to 200 exactly plateaued and lost 3 lbs today...now i'm 197...sharing the happiness ;D !!! *ConGrAtS GiRl* You're doing fabulous !!! =D
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I am 2lbs away. Looking forward to it
  • kristenMcP
    kristenMcP Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I recently broke 200 myself! And that felt just as good aswhen I broke 300! You're doing awesome!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    What a great start for your day!! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    that is great! Such a wonderful feeling! Took me forever to get there but once i did i knew it was worth the work. Now my goal is 150!
  • kimbot
    kimbot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait until I break under 200! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is FANTASTIC! You are an inspiration to me...I can't wait to have this feeling you are having today! Enjoy your happy day! ! ! :flowerforyou:
  • geoffsroote
    geoffsroote Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's so good, and that's my goal too so I'm just trying to imagine what you're feeling right now. Congrats!
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Hooray, hooray, two hundred cheers for you! May you never see the two hundreds again except with cheers from us. Keep up the amazing work, you rock.
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is my goal right now too! I have 10 lbs to go and the I will be joining you under 200!
    You must feel so fantastic. Keep it up!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    WoOO HOO!! That's one of my biggest goals! To say GOODBYE to the 200's FOREVER! YOU ROCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!