Food is Boring - Bring back the excitement!

Options
Steph_135
Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
I've been so bored with food lately. Can anyone recommend a good site with EASY recipes that are healthy (and preferably low-carb)?

I am not much of a chef, and some of the recipes I like are really involved so I rarely make them, and then I just end up eating quick, junky things a lot of the time. (Probably my biggest challenge right now.)

Any help would be so appreciated!

Replies

• clhoepp
    Options
    I have the same problem. I have started to try to just add new spices to the simple food i make. It helps a little. I wish you luck and hope too get some answers from people on this as well. :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I use skinnytaste.com....emilybites.com...chef-in-training.com and canyoustayfordinner.com

I hope that helps
  • SweetPegasai
    SweetPegasai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been building up my list from things I find on Pinterest.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com has some good recipes.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I just made the skinnytaste meatloaf. So easy, just mix and put it in the oven. You don't even have to saute the onion if you don't want to
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @clhoe Thanks for the spices suggestion. That does help a little bit. Even with those I tend to do the same things over and over.

Thanks for the sites, Ms. Smarty Pants. Those are some new ones to me. I will check them out.

@SweetPegas I love Pinterest too, but there is SOO much to sort through. I should use more specific keywords, maybe.