Hello everyone

Options
Just starting the whole diet process about a week ago. Been using the fitbit flex and was told this was a better place to track my food. So here I am. I'm trying to lose over 100lbs that I've gained since my last spinal surgery. I wasn't heavy most of my life until my early 30's. Now I'm hoping to lose weight to I can get back to doing some of the things I used to do but can't now.

Replies

• stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need some friends to keep me motivated and I would like to help motivate you!
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Similar story with weight gain after surgery. I need friends to motivate me and I'll help you stay motivated.
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the forums , I log daily. Lost 185lbs and trying to loose my last bit ! Feel free to add x
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool in my opinion! With it, I've lost 61 LBS since starting my journey between logging & exercise. I'm working towards another 40 right now and then I'll be fine tuning my overall big goal from there. I'd love to have a few new friends to help along the way! Feel free to add me :) (*)
  • ShyGirl1978sm
    ShyGirl1978sm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've lost 14lbs and I've gotta a whole lot left to go - online friends who understand have been so helpful. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • sheraisawesome
    sheraisawesome Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have been on mfp for a while, but would love motivation to kick my weight loss on gear!