10 week accountability thread - losing 7,10,15

Options
Title says it all - this is my accountability thread, and anyone is welcome to hop on! (esp. if you've got similar stats/goals) Just with the condition of absolutely no put downs and discouragements, or you will be kicked out! Pure encouragement here.

Current weight: 60kg :/
Goal weight: 53, 50 then 45 kg
Current feels: There is too much fat on mi bod. My thighs are too thick for their femur and when I touch my back I feel the fat that conceals the once muscled area. Kinda hate myself hahaha
Biggest struggle: Just not eating/resisting.
Exercise: Not too keen. I keep telling myself it's easier when I'm lighter but I need it to be lighter. And I also need to learn how to just stop eating

Going to lose 1kg/week on 1200 calories. I'm gonna be hawt on April 7th (did I count that correctly who knows)

No more excuses, no more"to hell with it imma eat this whole cake" and then hating myself, no more excessively bloated belly.

Portion control, real food.

And go!

Replies

• be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Also I'm kind of done being patient imma make this happen *chortles*

Other goals: basically lose all the excess to the point where I can't grab much and can sit/move comfortably, without rolls, curveless but fit legs and no love handles, little clothes. Wow.