Starting my 50 pound weight loss journey

Options
13»

Replies

• McBoffin
    McBoffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm about halfway through losing 70. It's taken me 3 months so far. I log daily and do interact with my friends. Add away.
  • ggarp
    ggarp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm working taking off 40lbs. Lost 15lbs prior and was well on my way to goal but a knee injury cause my workouts to slow down. After the holidays I added back 10lbs of the 15lbs.
    I can't workout the way I used to. I really have to focus on my diet.
    Count me in
  • 99Jeannie99
    Options
    I'm also set to drop 50lb ....vicious circle..up and down over the years.I know there will be highs and low..but as they say one day at a time will get you there...if disappointed...re-group...align yourself with your goal vision..healthy strong body
  • isaldgf
    isaldgf Posts: 23
    Options
    I have to lose about 45lbs, and I already made it through 11 :D always looking for new friends, so we could keep each other motivated :)
  • jenelee79
    jenelee79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ocarlton wrote: »
    I'm on a 80 pound mission! Could definitely use ideas and support!

I am looking for some support as well! I have lost 18 and have 129 more to go! Let's do this!!
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have 50-60 to lose still. I've lost 115 so far so I have a few tricks and tips. Send me a friend request and lets get it done.
  • bexidee
    bexidee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    60 lbs to lose for me. Feel free to add me people, I'd love to log in and see how well everyone is doing. It's pretty lonely on my profile lol! Good luck everyone! :)
  • farmwifenmom
    farmwifenmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    count me in, add me as a friend.
  • kelseymallen
    kelseymallen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose between 35 and 40.
  • daizyk70
    daizyk70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose way over 50lbs. Please add me.
  • FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to go lost 5 so far
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, same boat too! Been on and off but i need to lose 50 pounds for good! Done it twice and hopefully this will be the last time :) feel free to add me . I log everyday and try to be the best support i can be !
  • blahblah0099
    Options
    I am in too! I gained back all the weight i have lost in the past and have 45 lbs to lose!
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to do the same!