Round 2

Options
Hello humans,

I posted a little earlier in the the 'Introduce Yourself' section, but this section is probably a little more appropriate, so giving it a go here.

I'm not necessarily new here, I've been on and off for quite some time and been using MFP everyday since December but never ventured to the Community section of the site. But it's a new year and I think that warrants a new approach, so here I am.

I feel that having friends on here will be a good means of motivation and support both ways, it's always nice to have someone doing something with you so you can view one anothers' progress together and such.

However, I don't want to just add or make friends for the sake of numbers (which may perhaps come across as rude, for which I apologise). I just think it would be better to make friends who I'll actually communicate with on a regular basis.

Anywho, a little about myself: I'm London born and bred, hail from elsewhere in respect to origin, I'm in my second year of reading Law, I skateboard (although badly, just cruise rather well, no tricks), I watch loads of films and count calories very closely (or at least try to). I'm 157cm (5'2), and 48kg (106lbs), suppose my reason for being on here is to get fit and healthy, the other is to look and feel better.

I've ordered a FitBit Charge HR and it'll be shipped out the moment the colour that I want comes back into stock, so it would be cool to be friends with another Charge HR user or any FitBit user really, as I don't know any. I've joined the group on here too.

If anyone is interested in sharing some support, or even if you're just after a chat, drop me a line.

Peace, Earthlings

:)