New mom and new to the site

Options
My beutiful baby girl was born Feb.12 by C-section. I had gestational diabetes during the pregnancy which helped control my weight gain. I have lost all the baby weight, now I just need to loose the weight (pre baby). Having a hard time getting motivated.

Replies

• Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    Hey, new Mama! :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS! I just had my second baby on Valentines Day so they're the same age. I too have lost my "baby weight" and then some and just need to lose a bit more and get my tone back. You'll find that once you start logging after a few weeks, you'll be addicted and rush to log your food. I look at my daily cals as my daily "spending $" so it's kind of like a game.

Good Luck!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm a newer mommy too! My baby boy was born in Oct. 09. I'm excited to get started here! Good luck on your journey!
  • bmconner4
    bmconner4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im a new mommy too! My baby girl was born November 11! Good luck to you!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My beutiful baby girl was born Feb.12 by C-section. I had gestational diabetes during the pregnancy which helped control my weight gain. I have lost all the baby weight, now I just need to loose the weight (pre baby). Having a hard time getting motivated.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby! You've found a good site to get motivated and chatting to other people too!

Lovely to meet you :flowerforyou: