need new friends...

Options
i am not a new member of mfp, but id like some more friends on here to help keep me motivated and i will try to do the same for you :)

Replies

• buttercup32472
    Options
    Adding!
    I can use some weight loss friends! :)
  • jens_pearl
    Options
    i need some new friends also :c i'm almost at my goal weight and i need that extra push.
  • amber_berry781330
    Options
    I'm new too! Need some friends lol.
  • SamF92
    SamF92 Posts: 22
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love looking at other people's diaries and leaving supportive comments. Enjoy it more when people do the same for me :)
  • marshmallow1017
    Options
    feeling out of control need some support :embarassed:
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    You can reach your goals.
    A friend request has been sent.
    I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.
  • pinkiinevai
    Options
    I'm back again, and then disappeared goin bak 2 my old ways, need some motivation
  • shrenikupadhyay
    Options
    i want to lose weight

42887612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kurrsteee
    Kurrsteee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Added! :)
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    I'm going to add people, but only if we can actually talk and help each other out. I'm tired of these friends that said they were motivated, that really got me to take interest in their lives, and then quit without a word. Or those that simply log and don't actually communicate.
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Happy to be your friend! I am about 50lbs overweight. I had managed to lose 40 of these a few years ago, but got pregnant and fell off the wagon completely! Then fell pregnant again :-)! And now I am trying to mend things! Add me, I am happy to encourage, support, share, cheer!
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent (:
  • creddick22
    Options
    I just completed my first day on MFP and i really enjoy it. I would love some friends to help support each other. =)
  • sillygirllove27
    sillygirllove27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet some more people on here! I definitely need the support! =)
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I will add you Lovie :). We all need a little support and guidance and these forums have that in abundance :).

JJ x
  • luis702702
    luis702702 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hey guys new here too :) and starting to like this Myfitnesspal. I tried this meal plan that I know of and it worked for me and worked for about 15 of my friends and family to, Some lost weight. even without exercise, its pretty simple its about meal timing but its not working for me anymore I am stuck at 186 hense Myfitnesspal. So now I am trying this caloric counting app within my meal plan and hopping it works.
    Need motivation friends on here :)
  • abavilez
    abavilez Posts: 1
    Options
    hello im new here :D if someone wants to add me feel free to do it , i am doing the turbofire 5 day plan inferno :D and brazil butt lift
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    anyone, Feel free to add me! I enjoy being interactive here :)
  • dar9757
    dar9757 Posts: 28
    Options
    Adding...We can encourage each other, it makes it so much easier. :)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I am sending a friend request to you :)