NSV Shopping

Options
Shweet_heart
Shweet_heart Posts: 51 Member
I decided I'd finally get some new clothes. Mine are big and baggy, and even my undies don't fit!

So I bought some tops, all larges (used to wear a XXL) and a pair of SIZE 12 shorts. OOOMG. I haven't worn size 12 since before highschool. And, I started out this journey in a size 16, squeezing into them. Undies were a 2X.

I thought, alright, well, maybe this store runs big, or maybe it's the stretch fabric.. so I bought them, happy, and went to another store.. and decided to try on a cotton skirt. It fit too. In a SIZE 12!

Now I can wear nice clothes to work and not feel frumpy in my 3 sizes too big clothing! :D

I can't stop smiling!

Replies

• needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    congratulations, I know the feeling. I love going shopping now and actually buy clothes because I like how they look on me not just because they are the only ones that fit. Having to learn a whole new set of stores. Catherines, Lane byrant, Torrid don't fit anymore---yeah!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hey that must be an amazing feeling :) Bet you have a huge smile!

I'm not there yet, the smallest of my clothing is just starting to get baggy, but another 2 months or so and I will be there! Can't wait!

Big congrats! Bet wearing nice clothes motivates you to eat better too!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    This is great! Flaunt it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!