Starting out with a job that is up and down.

Options
Hey everyone! I've been now I'm MFP for 2.5 weeks and have lost 8 pounds. Very excited bout that. Having talked to another friend about calorie intake and she thinks I should up my calories to more than 1300.
I'm a tow truck driver have been for 15 years. I that time I've had two beautiful boys who sadly I raise on my own. My job takes 10-14 out if my day sometimes more. I do lifting (dollies 45-80 pounds each) and plus pushing of cars or trucks to get in position for loading. I don't do this everyday but there is constant moving when out doing a call. There's times I need to stop and take s breather before continuing. But then I can have an absolute dead day and do little to almost nothing. How should I place my calorie count. Should it be slightly active or active? Would love advice and encouragement.
Before my boys I was lean and fit, 140-145 and a size 5. Now with having two C-sections and putting on over 130 pound with first child then 17 months later had my second I was never able to drop the excess weight. I'm down to 203 now but stilling feeling blah cause of my pouch as I call it of my tummy. How to get rid of the overhang is my ultimate goal. Thanks for letting me share.
Congrats to all who are on there way to a better you!!
Thanks Starburtinfun!!