21 day fix extreme who's doing it!????

Options
2»

Replies

• activefatgirl
    activefatgirl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just got off the phone... mine has been ordered! A little pricier then I thought but I think it's worth it. I'm so excited. PLEASE ADD ME to your group :) Oh man the 18th can't come fast enough!
  • thewhiteunicorn
    Options
    It looks fun, can someone explain further?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    LOL at this thread…

you know that MFP is free right?

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    LOL at this thread…

Are they real?
    I'm scared.
  • hjdaniels8
    hjdaniels8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    About to order mine! Did a few rounds of the original 21 day fix, signed up as coach, and just started piyo today! Loving it! Anything beachbody is amazing. Have yet to be disappointed by anything they put out!
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It looks fun, can someone explain further?

I sent you a message!
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    LOL at this thread…

Are they real?
    I'm scared.

Yes my fitness pal is free but some of us need an accountability group to keep us going instead of just a calorie counter. If you do not think this is a thread for you please find another one.
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started the fix this past Monday!!! Loving it so far. Would love to be invited to a group if there is one :)
  • wara501
    wara501 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Almost finished with week 2. It is WAY more challenging than the regular fix. I have been sore in places I didn't know existed. The weight has dropped the end of week 2 vs like week 1 of the regular fix. I can't wait it see my results in 9 more days. So far, I have dropped 3.5 lbs just shy of 2 weeks. I was down 2 inches last week. I measure again tomorrow.
  • Adina3431
    Adina3431 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My sister is on week 2 of this and she is down 11 pounds, cheated on one day. It's seems like a pretty good program focused more on portion control...good luck guys.
  • kajh2399
    kajh2399 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started week two and Im down 6lbs.