Not quite new

Options
Hi, my name is Jessica. I first used MFP about 4 years ago and I'd lost 50 pounds in 4 months by counting calories. Since then I've gone through other stuff, including having a baby, and gained it all back, plus more. I don't have many friends that I talk to because I'm very shy but I'd like to make some here, if possible, for support. I'm trying to lose over 100 pounds. So, add me? :)

Replies

• regenahatfield
    regenahatfield Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica , Welcome back!
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    I added you
  • tweetle1
    tweetle1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you are more than welcome to add me.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica ...I am Megan .... I lost 78lbs back in 09/10 with MFP ...then I let life and tragic things get in my way...needless to say I gained it all back and then some of course I deleted my other account but I came back this year with more determination than ever ...feel free to add me and wishing you much success
  • Arrden007
    Arrden007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! I have been on this weight-loss journey for a couple years now. I have been through the ups and downs of gaining and losing weight for years. I'm at a place right now where I really want to do this this time. I have two boys....two-year-old as well as a four years old. I deathly want to be here to see them grow up. My highest weight 309 and now I'm currently 259 and it feels so good to keep this scale going down.