T25

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I started T25 yesterday and I'm feeling it today! :) I found some of the cardio tough so I switched to the modified moves when I needed to.

The cool down stretch didn't seem very long so I did some extra stretching on my own.

Looking forward to today's workout.

Karen
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I couldnt do day 2!
    Did Cardio Monday, yesterday my inner thighs and butt were killing me, sitting down was painful so I didnt do Speed 1.0 yesterday.

Managed it today and really enjoyed it, hoping I wont be aching so bad I have to skip tomorrow as well.

I really want to push on with it, but need to be mindful of overdoing it and not being able to see it through.

I plan on making up the rest of the schedule on Saturday, so Ill still get the weeks worth of work outs in
  • goodlookin229
    goodlookin229 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I AM STARTING FEB. 1ST!!!! SUPER EXCITED. I HAVE DONE A FEW DAYS OF IT BUT NOW FOCUSED ENOUGH TO DO IT!!!
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 and I did Circuit 1.0

I was stiff and sore and it was a tough workout but I got through it with a lot of modified moves.

All I can say is OUCH and I mean that in the most positive way!

Karen
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have that to look forward too tomorrow - and by "look forward to" I mean "Dread"!

One of the more rewarding ones though
  • gladass12
    gladass12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i'm in the second week of Gamma cycle, and doubling up on p90x3 on days i have more time. when i finish Gamma, i think i'm going to start Beta (then onto Gamma) again. Alpha round was OK. i much rather enjoyed Beta and am enjoying Gamma. i've done insanity (and p90x), so if you've done insanity, some moves in t25 might feel familiar. anyway, if anyone would like to add me, please feel free! i love having mfp buddies doing similar workouts. it helps to know others who are familiar. :blush: