MFP and fitbit integration - need help

Options
Hi guys I hope someone can help me with this. I have been using mfp for a number of years with runkeeper and map my walk integration without any problems. I recently bought a Fitbit charge and want to link up the two apps because I log all my food into mfp and my steps are in Fitbit. I have gone through the process in the my apps section (shows map my walk and runkeeper as connected) but I press on the connect button for Fitbit it goes through and I select allow but it is still not connected in my apps section. When I go into Fitbit apps area it shows as connected do I am confused as nothing is going through to either app.

Replies

• zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have the surge and it connects (MFP sends info to fitbit) but MFP doesnt show the calorie difference or steps within the app. I have removed and reset the connection and one time it connected properly. I opened a ticket with MFP and they said they were working on it. This was the beginning of the month.
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    On my diary in MFP if you scroll down to the bottom to your exercises, under your cardio exercise you will see the Fitbit tracker calorie adjustment. If you click on that, you will then need to enable negative adjustments, otherwise your calorie adjustment will show zero. Also, be sure that your Fitbit is being synced. On your runkeeper and map my walk be sure you are saving your workout (which I am sure you are doing). Once you do that you can send your workout to MFP (on my particular phone it says "send recipe to MFP" and I'm not sure why it calls my workout a recipe). I'm not sure if my response helps either of you with your problems and sorry if it doesn't.
  • 340bhp
    340bhp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have the surge and it connects (MFP sends info to fitbit) but MFP doesnt show the calorie difference or steps within the app. I have removed and reset the connection and one time it connected properly. I opened a ticket with MFP and they said they were working on it. This was the beginning of the month.
    I had this problem(fitbit surge steps not synching). Fixed it by going in to the mfp mobile app (android), settings, and steps and ticking fitbit - it was set to runtastic abs to provide steps (!).