• jaystepper4life
    Options
    suzywoo72 wrote: »
    Just got a fitbit. Love it.

I'm addicted what's your daily goal
  • Vonnieflem1
    Vonnieflem1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My fitbit isn't talking to my fitness pal account. Says they are connected but calories doesn't sync with fitbit. Any ideas?
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I know at the beginning of the month there was an issue and a lot of people's accounts lost their token. They said they were connected, but they couldn't talk anymore. This worked for me and some others.

If you have the apps on any mobile devices, log out of them.
    On the web, access Fitbit, and tell it to disconnect from MFP.
    Log out of Fitbit.
    On the web, access MFP, and tell it to disconnect from Fitbit.
    Log out of MFP.
    Log back in to MFP.
    Initiate the connection between the two
    When prompted, log in to Fitbit.
    They should start syncing again and now you can log back into the apps.

Annoying but mine has been syncing ever since. (The standard instructions just say to disconnect and reconnect the accounts, but it didn't work for this issue until I made sure I was logged out of all the sites.)
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    There is a group here on MFP for FitBit users. It's a great place to go to make FitBit friends and learn more about the device and how they work with MFP.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • jaystepper4life
    Options
    My fitbit isn't talking to my fitness pal account. Says they are connected but calories doesn't sync with fitbit. Any ideas?

I haven't had any issues my steps been right on and when I weigh in on fitbit it post it right away here
  • DanielleMesa
    DanielleMesa Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just got my Fitbit yesterday. How do I add friends from the forum with just their user id?
  • jaystepper4life
    Options
    Just got my Fitbit yesterday. How do I add friends from the forum with just their user id?

Yes friend me I have lots of friends most of us are great motivator fitbit.com/user/2W38/BF