I lost 2 stone but gained it all back because of the munchies :[

Options
08468f46trw4.jpg

oh, i have let myself go, i used to get high and then go to the gym and lost 2 stone, then i stopped going to the gym and just sat on my *kitten* eating crisps and biscuits. now i have put it all back on again.
I have to start all over again but this time i cant afford the gym so i have to try so much harder.

just feel a bit silly, i knew i was getting bigger but i had to eat all the biscuits!! NEVER AGAIN I SAY, never again.

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I love this post
  • Alex_is_hungry
    Options
    second supper was a real thing in my house! Greedy, greedy Alex.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I believe in 3 meals a day......and like 35-40 snacks in between :D
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Ya know it might happen again but that's when we pick ourselves up with the help of friends if need be and keep moving. :) We all stumble every once in awhile. I also do 5 small meals a day. More like 3 and then 2 healthier snack type meals in between. The snack meals consist of a fat/carb/protein like Nut butter and apple, or cheese stick and a cutie.

Tell ya what though Alex..sounds like you learned a lot from this experience ;) Plus anyone reading it (like me!) can take away a lesson as well.

There's a fabulous blog post I'll find and share with you: First off here's a quote from it that I love!!

" If you were driving from Los Angeles to New York, and you got a flat tire in Las Vegas, would you shoot out the other three tires, then drive back to Los Angeles? No. You'd fix the one flat tire and continue your journey. It might take you longer to get to New York than you had originally planned. Or maybe you'll just increase your speed by 5 mph to make up the difference. But either way, if you stay on course, you will get where you want to go. "

Now here's the entire post and the member that blogged it (gotta give credit where credit is due) ;)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/makingamiracle/view/your-temporary-binge-does-not-make-you-an-mfp-failure-724941

The very best to you Alex, glad you're here :)
  • vecchi
    vecchi Posts: 23
    Options
    Alex,you can fail many times in your journey,but keep at it and one day you will succeed