Following the Skinny Gut Diet....looking for buddies

Hi there-

Newbie here. Working on gaining vibrant health and dropping 80lbs. Would love to hook up with other peeps for support! Card carrying sugar junky, want to get a handle on it once and for all and put my health first.

I'm DaringDorri by the way. Happy to be here :)

Replies

• shawna2112
    shawna2112 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi daringdorri! I'm starting the Skinny Gut Diet on Monday. I'll gladly connect with you and share recipes and encouragement. My husband is joining me. I have close to 70lbs to loose. The last time I was on the site was 3 years ago...
  • Leslie @ the Rock here ... a relative newbie here. Both myself & hubby have been following the basics of Eat Right for Your Blood Type - I have been utilizing the Food Diary to track what I eat and see where I come in on calories, fat, fiber & sugars. Just yesterday I saw a PBS special on the Skinny Gut Diet and it seems to make sense and plan to follow a few aspects such as more fiber and adding a fermented food daily to make my belly bugs happy.
    Hubby is down 20 pounds since Christmas & I am going a lot slower @ 6 pounds.
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Hi Dorri! I've lost 120 lbs but still working on the last 40ish lbs or so. I am also a sugar and carb junky. I've got my health back but am still making progress. Send me a FR if you like. Hopefully we can help each other out.