Would love some new friends to encourage each other to maintain our weight and get in better shape !

Options

Replies

• vhowru
    vhowru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Send me an invite and I will accept
  • qdoyle11
    qdoyle11 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I've used this site for 2 yrs, just rejoined for maintenance, and this is the first time I'm using the social side.
  • vhowru
    Options
    Awesome welcome
  • JazzyJoby
    JazzyJoby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just starting maintenance and trying to get fitter, it would be fantastic to get some MFP friends that are going through the same.
    I am new to the forum so Hi! :)
  • RhondaFit2014
    RhondaFit2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more fit friends the better.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm going off calorie counting for again, but I check in regularly, post about my workouts, and keep up with my buddies.
  • joolie1234
    joolie1234 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Me toooooooo. Have been in maintainence mode for almost a year but losing motivation to stay on track! Just trying to eat well and improve my fitness. Would love workout ideas to mix it up!
  • katylohmeyer
    Options
    I'm new and would love some friends!
  • cestpris
    Options
    2 weeks on here, feel free to add me :D
  • megdtuttle
    megdtuttle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • Angie1215
    Angie1215 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    more friends=more motivation, anyone can add me!!
  • rsgurule
    Options
    I've done fitness pal about 3 times, and everytime I am consistent with it, it work, when I'm not it fails, so I'm on my 4thday of entering everything and I feel good, pretty sure I'll stay this time.
  • TiliaIvanovska
    TiliaIvanovska Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • stschwartz
    stschwartz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    rsgurule wrote: »
    I've done fitness pal about 3 times, and everytime I am consistent with it, it work, when I'm not it fails, so I'm on my 4thday of entering everything and I feel good, pretty sure I'll stay this time.
    Very true. I have been in my maintenance phase for about 12 weeks, and I have never been this consistent before.. All due to logging in MFP.
  • 1missedcall
    1missedcall Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add away guys :D xx
  • vhowru
    Options
    Come on over I'm vhowru
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm gonna be starting to maintain by the start of next week. Slowly find out my calorie maintenance and switch from loads of cardio to lifting :)
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is maintenance right now while on vacation and I plan on switching to maintence long term 2 weeks or so after we get back.
  • MariannaChartierOHanley
    Options
    Add me too! I'm a WLS person. :)