10 lbs lost result (pic)

Options
Hello

So, this is my very first time posting a result here on MFP. Kinda embarrassed, but meeeh I still do it :laugh:

I've been here in MFP for 19 - 20 days, and those days I had a lot of "cheat days". It's very very hard to change like this, but I kept on telling my self that I can do it. I started MFP with 180lbs and now I am down to 170 lbs. I lost 10 lbs in 18 days, not so much but I can see a little difference. Unfortunately, I can't do any treadmill, zumba, or any running for now because I have pseudo gout and it is flaring up again :cry: , but I will still work on elliptical and bike rides.

I mainly just post a picture of my face because I saw the difference on it, and here it is (if my pic works :tongue: )

2cx9qn4.jpg

I wanted to say THANK YOU to those who inspired me here on MFP, you know who you are guys :smile:

I will post again when I am close to my weight goal.. Thank you and let's make this happen!!
GOOD LUCK to all of us! wooohooo :drinker:

Replies

• hreutli
    hreutli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I defs see a difference! You're gorgeous :)
  • Donnalynn69
    Options
    Thats not bad loss in that mant days. I just started so any help tips is appreciated. Remember we must drink our water.:smile:
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! I really love having supports, woohoo! thanks again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!