starting a new weight loss journey!!! :)

Just looking for new tips and tricks on how to stay on track during my weight loss journey! Aside from not stuffing my face all the time lol any recipes or advice would be great :)-thanks :)

Replies

• walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Start with a good protein breakfast. egg omelet tomatoes onions mushrooms prawns. Try and pre plan meals i weigh out veg rice ect and stick them tubs for 3 meals or so a head

Fresh fresh fresh. Fruit veg. Rice meat fish.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    I stopped eating nearly all sugar. If I get a sweet tooth, I eat fruits, or drink something with Truvia. Have lost 11 lbs since early December. 59 lbs to go.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    I write a list of what I am going to have for dinner every night, one week in advanced. I stick to it. I log everything I plan to eat/drink for the day first thing in the morning, and I just don't eat anything else other than what I have planned to eat for the day. Works well. Hardly ever go over my daily calories. And have gone from obese bmi to healthy bmi doing it that way.
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    We are cavemen, that just dont live in caves any more. Our food industry has exploded. With more and more highly calorie dense processed foods gressive advertisement campaigns

But we as people have not evolved to catch up. We are meant to be active by hunting for our food. Not having it on a plate.

We as people. Have involved though millions of years. To eat fruit veg seed nuts fish. Im not saying stop eating every im just saying small amounts. We are meant to sit all day and eat chocolate. So eat what you like just as a treat not often and small amounts . but eat clean 99% of the time
  • Its hard for me to stay on track so im hoping this app will help me..Ive learned from past experience with weight loss that if you 1st of all make sure to EAT BREAKFAST..never skip it & also have 50% of your body weight IN WATER (ounces) every single day..no slacking on it..so me being 269 I make sure to get in at least 135 oz of water everyday..if you dont drink itll youll retain it!
  • lola010411
    lola010411 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you everyone! Great advice! I will definitely take note to everything!