On my way to speedy.

Options
Hello,

I'm a life time dieter, my weight has gone up and down on numerous occasions and it's always been a troubling part of my life. In the last year I have taken up running in a huge way, I run pretty much every day (between 5k and 10k) . I'm preparing for my first race and need to shift 14lbs! This race is at the end of march.
I currently weigh 160lbs, no matter what I do i'm always struggling to shift any more weight from what I am currently, dress sizes seem to drop (being a UK 10) but the lbs don't want to go away :(
Any tips or friends I can make who struggle from the combined problem of trying lean up a more muscly athletic physique please hit me up!

Replies

• monkeyowl79
    Options
    Hi, I've have the same problem and struggle with my weight. I am currently about 154pounds. I seem to put weight on really easily and can't seem to get any lower than about 9 stone 4 pounds I managed to lose two stone a couple of years ago but had to exercise and cut my calorie intake to 1200 a day to lose it. I am now determined to lose the weight again and it would be nice to meet new people.
  • kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've dropped to 9st before, but that was pretty much starvation, exercise would lead to heart palpitations so I really want to find the healthy way of doing it! I've been told to snack throughout the day as opposed to big meals always have little healthy bits to tide you over, but I always feel guilty eating through a whole day!