MY BIG NSV!! Tell me yours too! =D

Options
JessiBelleW
JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
Last night was my day to measure and I have lost SIX cm around my butt (I remeasured it 3 times because I was sure I must have stuffed it up!). The last two months when I have measured it has jumped around a bit, 2cm down one week, up a cm the next week and I was beginning to feel like I wasn't really getting anywhere!

Also my smallest shorts, which when I started my journey (march 19th) I couldn't do up are now starting to get baggy! Such a fantastic feeling!

Would love to hear all your NSV's or even scale victories that are miles stones

Replies

• AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Same as you - 6cm round my butt since the end of March, and my favourite jeans which I couldn't even get over my butt now do up.
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many cm's but since Feb I have gone down 3 dress sizes :) I can now where things that I haven't been able to fit into for 4 years

very happy
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE JOB!!!! Those are AWESOME NSV things!! And sometimes I think they feel better than seeing the scale move!!!

Lets see, latest NSV?

Being able to run the lake near my house (its approx. 7miles)
    Fitting into a size 8 pant now
    Putting on my bikini from 2005 and realizing that it looks better NOW
    Being smaller, more fit, more toned than when I got married!!!
    Seeing muscle definition all over my body (never has that happened)
    Actually realizing how much ENERGY I have even though I sleep very little!!! :)

Ok - so that's a lot hahaha but, its nice to NOTICE the good things ya know? Seeing the negative can be oh too easy :)

So proud of your accomplishments -- you're doing incredible!!!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    I had to buy new bras and panties because mine didn't fit anymore. That has NEVER happened to me before. Bought myself a new pair of Nike's too! :)
  • JessiBelleW
    Options
    I don't know how many cm's but since Feb I have gone down 3 dress sizes :) I can now where things that I haven't been able to fit into for 4 years

very happy

3 dress sizes is amazing!!! Great work! Bet that feels super
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Last night was my day to measure and I have lost SIX cm around my butt (I remeasured it 3 times because I was sure I must have stuffed it up!). The last two months when I have measured it has jumped around a bit, 2cm down one week, up a cm the next week and I was beginning to feel like I wasn't really getting anywhere!

Also my smallest shorts, which when I started my journey (march 19th) I couldn't do up are now starting to get baggy! Such a fantastic feeling!

Would love to hear all your NSV's or even scale victories that are miles stones

Well done! Keep it up!

My NSV was just having to buy a belt recently because my pants were starting to fall down lol

:-)
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options

very happy

That's fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    60 days on MFP and down from a 19 to a size 11 - Nothing I own fits and time to buy new stuff, but can't replace my whole waredrobe cause I'm not done yet!
  • JessiBelleW
    Options
    INCREDIBLE JOB!!!! Those are AWESOME NSV things!! And sometimes I think they feel better than seeing the scale move!!!

Lets see, latest NSV?

Being able to run the lake near my house (its approx. 7miles)
    Fitting into a size 8 pant now
    Putting on my bikini from 2005 and realizing that it looks better NOW
    Being smaller, more fit, more toned than when I got married!!!
    Seeing muscle definition all over my body (never has that happened)
    Actually realizing how much ENERGY I have even though I sleep very little!!! :)

Ok - so that's a lot hahaha but, its nice to NOTICE the good things ya know? Seeing the negative can be oh too easy :)

So proud of your accomplishments -- you're doing incredible!!!

Love the NSV about the lake! and also the one about the bikini! It is so super lovely to notice, it can be easy to get lost in the day to day grind and its such a motivation boost too! Thanks for the wonderful support and comment!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Bought a size 4 skirt two weeks back :)
  • JessiBelleW
    Options
    I love hearing about NSV thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!