Does drinking water really help you lose weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options
    ^ you resurrected a 12 month old thread to post that???? :huh:
    I think there must be an MFP employee whose job it is to register with a new name and resurrect old threads a few times a day. Why, I have no idea. To keep 'new' content appearing? To keep old myths alive? To keep people arguing? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh:

good theory :wink:

but they could just start a brand new thread about it and let people argue from scratch :bigsmile:
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options
    drinking water doesnt make you lose weight all it does is fill you up so you are not as hungry
    Wrong, it helps transport fat out of your body, but hey, if you want to keep the fat...don't drink it!

drinking water is good, yes - but I dont think this is how it works.:smile:
    and drinking the same amount of something like plain green tea will work out just the same.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    ^ you resurrected a 12 month old thread to post that???? :huh:
    I think there must be an MFP employee whose job it is to register with a new name and resurrect old threads a few times a day. Why, I have no idea. To keep 'new' content appearing? To keep old myths alive? To keep people arguing? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh:

good theory :wink:

but they could just start a brand new thread about it and let people argue from scratch :bigsmile:
    But picking from the dead zone, they don't have to think up a topic and they stick people reading pages of content, so there's dozens more posts to take issue with rather than just one! :laugh: