Six Pack Abs

Options
Hey guys for those that have six pack goals on their journey, would anyone mind sharing their routines, tweaks, or techniques. I am always down to try new things!

I've tried many different things and have created some on my own, so if you have any crazy ab routines and would like to share please do!

Summertime abs start in the winter!

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    <--- Squats, deadlifts, bench press, pull ups, OHP. I've just recently added in ab work, but only to bring my obliques up since they lag.
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    haha nice! thanks gl with everything
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've recently started a few 30 day challenges to get myself back exercising. The ab one has sit ups, crunches, double leg lifts and plank. I add in some Russian twists to work my obliques as well. It's a simple routine, but the reviews seem positive so hopefully it will be a little effective :)
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hope things work out and you see those results!! :)
  • isa474
    isa474 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Check out 2020abworkout.com i actually launched it today and it is amazing
  • dont_tap_my_aces
    dont_tap_my_aces Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    first, you need to be lean. for most males, abs start peaking in about 12%, but 10% and under is where you should aim at least. after that, it just depends on how much muscle mass you pack. deadlifts for heavy reps will build enough core stabilization for a nice 6-pack once lean enough. So i'd recommend focusing on that and squats, and then nail your diet to get sub 10%