If you could be in ANY movie/video game, what would it be?

Options

Replies

• iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    The wonderful World of Warcraft. <3
  • sharon_moyer
    sharon_moyer Posts: 177
    Options
    For me I would say any of the Fast & Furious movies or Alice in Wonderland where Johnny Depp was The Mad Hatter.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    "That would be a waste of Johnny Depp"

Amen to that. -stupid quotes button didn't work :grumble: -
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    Debbie does Dallas.

^^This!

And I LOVE your dog!! :heart:
  • Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Movie: Limitless

Video game: Well, I already got the BF3 and CoD series covered (soldier) so I guess World of Warcraft (pre-Pandaria)
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    In video game that would probably be commander Shepard from Mass Effect video game series. It would be amazing to be model of so famous game character (His looks are actually based on real person). As for movies, probably The Recruit, I like that movie. Would be nice to be James, the main character. ^^
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Terminator
  • Pamella513
    Pamella513 Posts: 72
    Options
    Movie - all of the Fast and Furious movies - to drive those cars! American muscle

Since I don't care about video games, I'll change it to TV show - Sons of Anarchy. Most awesome show I have ever seen on tv.
  • Courtney_0402
    Options
    If I could be in any video game, it would have to be any incarnation of Mortal Kombat or Tekken. Those would have to be my favorite video games.
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Movie: Syfy's Alice, The Hobbit, Howl's Moving Castle... I dunno, I can't think of very many movies today xD >_<

Videogames: Bioshock: Infinite, Persona 4, Zelda OoT,
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Dark Souls
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Unicorn City!
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Movie: I Am Legend

Video Game: Metal Gear Solid
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    Movie: Syfy's Alice, The Hobbit, Howl's Moving Castle... I dunno, I can't think of very many movies today xD >_<

<33333 Howl's Moving Castle!
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Rocky IV!!

Facing death and saying "Bring it!!"
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options

The book is amazing too, and really gives a lot more insight into the movie, since they kinda went too quick over some parts... Like the missing prince is a main plot line in the story, but in the movie he's only mentioned, very briefly, and very quietly, at the beginning of the movie, when all the propaganda is falling, until the end of the movie when you find out what happened to him... so if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend reading it ^_^
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options

The book is amazing too, and really gives a lot more insight into the movie, since they kinda went too quick over some parts... Like the missing prince is a main plot line in the story, but in the movie he's only mentioned, very briefly, and very quietly, at the beginning of the movie, when all the propaganda is falling, until the end of the movie when you find out what happened to him... so if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend reading it ^_^
    :O! Ordering the book now! Thank you! <3
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    movie cry baby or grease i love that time period

game need for speed
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    skyrim

Yup.
  • El_Cunado