Need support

Options
Hello I am new here and looking for support in my weight loss journey.

I am 39 years old and I am a vegan. I Need to lose about 60 more pounds. I was at 298 about two years ago now I am at 266 but can't seem to move any more weight off. I workout 5 days a week lift weights for about 40 min and 50 min of cardio. Got my eating down to 2250 Cals per day. Don't know what to do anymore, feeling so frustrated at my situation. Workout cut calories workout cut calories I just don't know what to do anymore!

Breakfast 7 am I have Half a cup of oatmeal flaxseed and raisins two cups of coffee.

Snacks at 10am and at 2pm I have sliced apples and sliced carrots.

Lunchtime 12:30 I have half a cup of brown rice and black beans. Quarter of an avocado. Soy protein powder with green tea and a teaspoon of creatine monohydrate.

Dinner is always something low in cals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you all.

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary?
  • JB0775
    JB0775 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I assume you have a decent understanding of the CICO law and are applying it correctly and diligently ?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,564 Member
    Options
    You're eating more than you think. You have days that have nothing logged. The coffee, is that an entry you created or from the database? If the latter, you can't be sure they used the same amount of cream and sugar. Also, are you using a food scale?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    First thing I see is quaker oats, 1 cup cooked, you have 75 calories- it should be 150 calories. 3/4 c. brown rice cooked, you have 190 including 1/4 c. beans- rice 3/4 cup is 162 1/4 c. beans is 56 for a total of 218. These little things add up and you're not doing yourself any favors by picking the lowest. The closer you get to goal, the tighter your logging needs to be.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Eat less, burn more always works for me ...
  • AFitJamie
    AFitJamie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You might also consider changing up your workout if you don't regularly do it. Our bodies can get pretty efficient at doing something and it is possible that you may find your time spent exercising can be more effective if you change up your routine from something you've built all the right muscles for.
  • JB0775
    JB0775 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ok the oats I do only use 1/2 cup. And as for the coffee yes I do use the same each day. I just made changes to the cals. From 2550 to 2250. For some reason this app does not track weight lifting as burned cals.

Thanks for all the information