Options
Hello Everyone! This group sounds like just what I need to get me motivated. I downloaded the MFP app just yesterday and set a short-term goal of 20 pounds. I need to lose a LOT more than that, but 20 will get me back down to where I was about 5 years ago. I felt so much better then. Of course, 5 years makes a BIG difference in a lot of things when you're in your 50's! (I turned 59 in August). My son gave me a Misfit Flash for Christmas and I have it linked to both this app and the Health app on my iPhone. That's the easy part. I know the weight loss isn't going to be easy and would very much like to join this group for support. Hopefully I can provide support and encouragement to the other folks here as well

Replies

• scomeg88
    scomeg88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • marcsmission
    marcsmission Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also 59 and need to lose 25 lbs. I have lost 11 so far but am losing motivation now. Maybe we can work together and get back on track. I turn 60 in August and want to be down to 200 lbs and stronger and more flexible by my birthday. I have not posted before so I am not completely sure how this works. I see "You can use BBCode in your post" written below and I don't know what that means.
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 58 and lost 70 pounds last year and want to lose 20 to 30 this year which should get me to my goal. Feel free to add me.
  • froggieteacher55
    Options
    Being new here I haven't figured out how to add people yet :o
  • bprincess77
    Options
    Add me I'm not new to the site but yes to start getting feed back and motivate myself more. Welcome!
  • froggieteacher55
    Options
    How do I add people as friends?