Bread

Options
Jennnnnnnny
Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
edited January 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
so i loveeee white bread and hate wheat Bread to you guys recommend any alternatives or a healthy tasty wheat I might enjoy I have been trying to bring food to week but it keeps being sandwiches I need more ideas.

Also do you guys have a breakfast protein shake you love?

Replies

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Sooooooooo...... eat white bread. Problem solved.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Sooooo ... eat white bread and not wheat.

Was there a problem here?
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    Sorry lol it didn't post my whole thing
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hmmm...what exactly do you think bread is made of?

I think this might be a language barrier ...do you mean wheat is wholemeal ie brown?

So eat white bread ...it has fewer calories ..I regularly have white toast and basmati rice but prefer whole wheat pasta
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Well, rye bread is tasty, so is pumpernickel. Nothing wrong with white bread though.
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    Well, rye bread is tasty, so is pumpernickel. Nothing wrong with white bread though.

Mmm rye and pumpernickel

But bacon needs white toast and brown sauce ...:gavel:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with white bread?
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    I'm sorry you guys must think I'm silly lol. I thought white bread was bad for you, someone told me it's the worst kind for you
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Nope eat the white bread. You can eat white rice too. When someone says a food is bad for you just smile, nod and make it fit into your day :)

You can even eat stuff like in my picture
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    I'm sorry you guys must think I'm silly lol. I thought white bread was bad for you, someone told me it's the worst kind for you

Don't worry, most of us have done that at one time or another ...I threw away everything I thought I knew, every advice, article, rule and gimmick and just stuck to calorie defecit

It works

And I eat everything - bread, cheese, chocolate, ice cream, chips, wine ..nothing is out of bounds

Try it
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

Don't worry, most of us have done that at one time or another ...I threw away everything I thought I knew, every advice, article, rule and gimmick and just stuck to calorie defecit

It works

And I eat everything - bread, cheese, chocolate, ice cream, chips, wine ..nothing is out of bounds

Try it

Exactly! When I started I thought I knew what I was doing... nope no clue.

Learned to keep it simple worry about the deficit and you figure out a little more as you go along
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

The only food that's bad for you is food that has expired and gone bad. Eat what you prefer in moderation.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    Nope eat the white bread. You can eat white rice too. When someone says a food is bad for you just smile, nod and make it fit into your day :)

You tease! Those look like chocolate brownies.....got ice cream?
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

You tease! Those look like chocolate brownies.....got ice cream?

Uh huh it's a chocolate brownie with thin mint layer in the center, hershey kisses on top and a whole thin mint in the center. This was the one my husband surprised me with today, after the cannoli doughnut I got earlier lol Macros what macros lol
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    They look like boobs :grinning:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options

Well I want chocolate boobs too!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

Well I want chocolate boobs too!

That sounds like it could be fun :)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I don't like white bread, simply because it's bland. sourdough is my go to. If you want a "healthier" bread go for something with grains in it. In the end though they're all much of a muchness
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    Thanks guys I appreciate it!!! : )
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    BTW GiveMeCoffee...what is that in your picture and where can I get one? It looks heavenly. :p

Edit...Nevermind, I just saw your other post, lol.