Adding Everyone!!

Options

Replies

• sahead710
    sahead710 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 lbs I want to look halfway decent in a bathing suit by summer! Not looking for a bikini body until next summer tho I just want to hit the beach this summer not worrying about how fat I am :s the doctor says I'm morbidly obese :( staring weight is 225 but I've changed my life and this is my priority!!! Add me we can help keep eachother on track!!! :)
  • emmyschh
    emmyschh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Avoid the freshman 15!!!
  • Nystie
    Nystie Posts: 3
    Options
    My goal is to lose 35 lbs! Add me!!
  • nicv96x
    nicv96x Posts: 10
    Options
    My goal is to lose 11kg (25lbs), still new on here so I could do with some buddies and motivation
  • jmward4602
    Options
    Goal is to lose 50 lbs. just started yesterday. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Dee51979
    Dee51979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 25-30 lbs. Looking for motivating and supportive friends. Please add me!! :)
  • IronLizerd
    IronLizerd Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)
    My goals are to lose about three more inches on my waist, 5% more body fat and lean out in the process! I try to be as positive and motivational as possible and I genuinely like meeting new people so feel free to add!
  • mfregos2
    mfregos2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 50 lbs. I have lost 10 lbs. 40 more to go. I'm taking g it day by day and setting smAll goals once a month. I am a yo-yo as well and I tend to loose weight but gain it right back. My mission is to loose the weight and keep it off.
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    40lbs.... my goal is to not be tired and sick alll the time:)
  • Cstevens86
    Options
    Wanting to loose around 80 pounds and run my first 5k in September. Would like some friends on here. Please add ! Thank you :-)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I set up goals to lose enough to be my lightest in 3 months, then 6 months, then 1 year and then have my final weight goal. But since then I am looking to set goals for lifting. It is empowering to get stronger. Total I have about 28lbs left to lose or so I think. It will all depend on how much muscle I gain and what that looks like. If I don't lose anymore weight but am toned and muscular, then awesome.
  • OperatorJames
    OperatorJames Posts: 16
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sure, why not?! But how do we add peolple?
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    10 lbs from my weight goal, and then onto mudder training!
  • raematex
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me :blush: My goal is to lose the extra weight I've gained because of medication - around 10kg (22lbs).
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Going for lean and mean after I drop 40-ish pounds. I've been there, done that before, but gained a bit back. I want to get back down there and stay there. This out of shape thing sucks! Please add if you wish!
  • sophiewaters143
    sophiewaters143 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back to around 9 stone, maybe 8.5 (I am only 5ft 2!), please add me to help with my motivation!
  • jmacok
    jmacok Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Here to lose 30-40 lbs of fat. Feel free to add me as well
  • niaishachaniya
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 80 lbs please add me need motivation
  • TraciBru
    TraciBru Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • trolepeterson
    Options
    Down about 40 pounds (30 on MFP). You can do it!