Kick up the backside

Options
I've just logged back on this after deleting it about a year ago cause I was lazy and couldn't be arsed. As I logged on it said 'do you still weigh 12st' I bloody wish. That hit me hard and I realised how tough this last year has been on my body. From going on a 2 week bender holiday with my friends to getting a job in a call centre where I sit at a desk for the best part of 9 hours, I can't quite determine when my body spiralled out of control. So I thought it was time for a change, and time to do something that I know I'll stick to.

Recently I've began a new relationship with my boyfriend, and although he shows the utmost support for me and constantly tells me I'm beautiful and he loves my body, it's just not quite enough to feel confident in myself. That is my main goal from doing this, to be able to believe my boyfriend when he tells me that my body is beautiful.

At the moment I am weighing an embarassing weight of 15st, and in terms of my BMI, that classes me as 'obese'. To see those words and to hear those words was the kick up the backside I really needed. I no longer want to feel depressed looking in the mirror, I no longer want to feel like I am going to crush my boyfriend when we get intimate and I certainly no longer want to feel uncomfortable in my own body.

I will give every bit of effort and self control I've got to cut down my food intake and to fit as much exercise as I can into my most part busy lifestyle. And I'm going to do that for me, for my confidence, for my happiness.

Good luck to me.