Juicers

Options
2»

Replies

• chriszyogi
    chriszyogi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mother Earth would want us to our fruits and veggies as they have been offered. Sounds all healthy to make these smoothies but you will get plenty of pureed food when you lose all your teeth and live in a nursing home! Chew now while you still can.
  • motivation339
    motivation339 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love juicing!!! I've made so many great recipes! You can juice almost anything. My juicer is not that hard to clean. At the very least I rinse all pieces with HOT water after I've made my juice for the day and wash with soap&water later. And I also put a plastic bag in the compartment that catches all the skin and fiber and just toss the bag, it makes for super easy cleanup!! Mine is a simple Hamilton Beach that I got on sale, I think it was around 40 or 50 dollars. It wasn't the cheapest one but not the most expensive either, by far. I sa, if you're new to juicing then get a reasonable priced one and then I'd you find you love it then upgrade if you need to. I wouldn't recommend buying one that's a huge chunk of change or that doesn't have an easy cleanup, bcz then you'll regret it of you don't like it or you won't use it.