Oolong Tea for weight loss?

Options
Has anyone tried Oolong tea or green tea to help with weight loss? If so, what was your success?

Replies

• poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea everyday. Weight loss is from activity and eating less. There is no magic cure/bullet.
  • vickierivero1
    vickierivero1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    right. I am currently on a 1200 cal intake. I am pushing myself everyday and working out hard. I could really use a little increase in my energy level. How has it affected your energy level?
  • jets7638
    jets7638 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ooolong is a very good tea that boosts ur metabolism. Its a black tea and green tea that's mixed together. ADVOCARE has this in one of their diet pills.
  • vickierivero1
    vickierivero1 Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have read lots of great things about it and from what I have seen is all natural. I wouldn't really mind the caffeine since I am not really caffeine sensitive. I could use the boost in metabolism. I suffer from hypothyroidism. I stay tired all of the time. I need a little get up and go in my life.
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Makes no difference. If you like the taste then go for it.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I find that several cups of green tea per day significantly boosts my energy. It may not directly help with weight loss (at least for me!), but it does give me the extra push I need to keep moving.
  • choligeetu
    choligeetu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't expect any tea to have weight loss effect, though I believe it helps digestion and metabolism, and drink from day to night every day, just because Mogolians love tea!
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Well, when I replaced Mountain Dew with unsweetened tea I lost weight... because it was way less calories.