Plant based pals!

Options
Looking for some more friends that follow a plant based diet! My husband and I have been following plant based nutrition for 7 months to be heart healthy! Would love to swap/share food and nutrition advice!

Replies

• fihiggi
    fihiggi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do I follow 85% vegan still eat eggs and the odd bit of cheese but spend a lot of time in the kitchen making lots of veggie stew and soups plus experimenting with the recipes in the Blog - I just substitute any dairy - milk etc for coconut almond or soya milk

Lots of healthy stir fries too with coconut oil and rice noodles fab after a mean work out
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    There are a few of us out there. Check out the groups Happy Herbivores, and Team Vegan.
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've recently started eating a vegan diet, I plan all my meals in advance and have a freezer full of homemade dinners for any nights I don't have the time or energy to cook. The majority of my meals are homemade from recipes I've found on Pinterest :)
  • mallory_2014
    mallory_2014 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am following a plant based diet! I have been vegetarian for almost three years and am slowly converting to full vegan.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Just a plain old vegetarian here, but I try to keep eggs/cheese/other dairy as a small part of my overall diet.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Check out the Happy Herbivores group.
  • rawroy
    rawroy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am 99% plant based
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Join the Eat To Live group as its mostly plant based......
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    I'm plant based Mondays and Tuesdays.