I'm ready to succeed this time

Options
bvmayer
bvmayer Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I'm angry that I spent 1hr typing my life story only to accidentally hit the back button and lose it all. So now you get a summary.

My name is Maya.
I am 25yrs old
5'1"ish give or take
265lbs
I started out at 292lbs
My husband like me fat
He is a sexy toned and fit 5'11" nerd

I quit my job to focus on losing weight because working 50+ hours a week and having a 6yr old son wasn't leaving much time.
i used to be an athlete. Cheerleading. Dance. Soccer. Gymnastics. Track. Softball.
My dad is a retired boxer and trainer and my mom is a physical trainer and nutritionist
I have always eaten organic until I got married.
Since childhood I have never liked the textures or taste of meat. But i enjoy hunting and fishing and my family has a meat company so It's not about cute animals surviving.
I don't drink or do drugs or smoke
I don't take any sort of medication And for the first time had to take antibiotics this past winter and i forced myself to take a narcotic for pain that was prescribed. I just don't like the idea of consuming things I don't know about.
I also am a pharmeceutical science student and am very wary of medicine
I partake in herbs and homeopathic remedies for illness and ailments.
I guess I'm a modern hippy lol except I love my luxuries.
My husband and I want a baby and have hard time conceiving and know that the healthier the weight the higher the chance of success. There is my inspiration

My goal is to reach 200lbs by my birthday this summer.
Over all I would like to stay plus size. So I would be happy if someday seeing the scale scream 160 ish
I should be working towards making a baby sometime next year. Lol so I have time to meet my goals.

Where I fail at weightloss is being accountable and I easily lose commitment. I need someone to push me and remind me of what I want to achieve. I don't do well with change. My husband wants me big. I have people that doubt me.

I need friends with the same goals as me to message me every other day and check up on me and remind me to get out.

That's why I am ready to be a success story.