Motivation!!!

Options
Hi my name is brittney and I'm a 25yr old mom of 2yr old twins and a 6yr old!my weight has been a problem for me since I was in middle school I was alway the bigger one btw I'm only 4'9 but anyway I recently lost 7lbs in 3 days by eating healthier cutting out all drinks except water and doing 30 day shred 2x a day!! I'm just hear looking for support cause it seems like I can't get it anywhere else or a partner to track our weight loss journey together I'm 159 right now

Replies

• peblesboop
    peblesboop Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    if you want you can add me. I will support you. :)
  • OfficialGoWithMike
    Options
    Whats up Queen B M name is Mike and I'm a sports student who is studying sports psychology and the mind also I have set up my own business to help people in your situation to find motivation and to achieve their goals. Dont worry Brittney after kids most people just let go of their fitness and health goals , don't worry your doing amazing you have lost A lot of weight compared to a lot of people , be happy with what you have achieved, if you want you can add me send me a message and we can get a structured plan going to help you on your way also on my website tonight I will be discussing fitness and diet plans so check it out. You have come a long way Brittney don't give up now your so close to getting the results you have always wanted !

Also feel free to send me a message whenever on your progress or if you need motivation, I have just started up my own business and the prime factor is to help people and to achieve their goals no matter how big or small, link is on my profile page if interested, anyway keep going your doing great !
    Keep Going & Stay Awesome
  • Quuenb18
    Quuenb18 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    peblesboop wrote: »
    if you want you can add me. I will support you. :)
    Thank you!!! I can't figure out how to add friends!!lol Help me!